Cash's 5th birthday

Thursday, November 11, 2010









I had school on his birthday so Cash had to go to his school. I picked him up and surprised him with a big lego set in the back of the car waiting for him then I started driving to Chuck E Cheese. He was soooo excited because we never take him there(not our cup of tea)....we walked in and my wonderful friend Catrina was there waiting with her two kids. Cash got the biggest smile on his face :) I love how it wasn't anything crazy fun and he still hugged me and said I'm the best mom ever and he was having the best birthday!! I can't believe he is now 5, but I am so excited because the older he gets the more amazing memories I have stored in my head.

1 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

can NOT believe you have a 5 year old! A 5 year old OH MY GOSH!! Happy birthday Cash!