We took a little road trip to Texas to go visit my family. It was a blast and Cash had so much fun with Grandpa Rick. We went to San Antonio to visit my Aunt and Uncle and also the Bornman family.Then we were off to Austin to visit my Dad. We stayed there for New Years and went to 6th street for the night. Here are some fun goofy pictures...
Cash loves piggies so I thought he would have fun riding this one.Watching Shamu....
We went to see the Clydesdales.
Evan and I waiting for ShamuJust for fun.
On our way to Shamu.
Cash thought they were all Mumble from Happy Feet.Right when we got in the car he fell asleep....
Erick and I for a cute holiday picture.
Hailey, Evan, and I showing off our Bandera covers.
Eating in Bandera where my Aunt Bettie and Uncle Eddie live.
On the steps where our bums became white!
Cash's first Fireworks.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Posted by nval02 at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love the new Texas photos!!
Post a Comment