I have been so busy with my five classes and work that I have not had time to post anything.... Sorry. Cash recently got a fever and a little sick so Nana took him to urgent care and picked up some medicine. It is torture trying to get him to take it though. He is doing much better today! He is already getting so excited to color easter eggs and it's almost a month away. So I went to the store and bought him some stuff for his Easter basket and a cute duckie apron to color the eggs in. Life for me is going so fast. I finally get a vacation next week for spring break. I'm meeting my friends up in Las Vegas!!! Cash is staying with Coy and his family for a whole week. He is so excited. I am looking forward for spring because Cash loves to be outside and we have so much planned.
Today we were at the mall and he saw a "hot rod truck" and begged me to take a picture of him in it. I told him we can only take one outside so that's what we did......
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Posted by nval02 at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment